CAMELEY PLAYING FIELD CHARITY
Charity no: 304504
To trustee members: Cllr Jon Sebright (Chairman), Cllr Sara Box, Cllr Helen Neary, Cllr Philip Warden and Cllr Stephen Marsh
Online meeting access from the following web address: http://www.templecloud.org.uk/meeting
Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council is the corporate body that acts as trustees to Cameley Playing Field and holds Cameley Playing Field in Trust (the charity no 304504). The annual meeting of the Charity will take place at 21:30 hours, following the Parish Council meeting.
CPF21-01_1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To receive any apologies for absence
CPF21-01_2. DECLARATION OF INTEREST
To receive any Declarations of Interest.
CPF21-01_3. CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
That the minutes of the Charity Trust Meeting held on 12th June 2019 are approved as a true record and signed by the Chairman.
CPF21-01_4. CHAIRMAN’S REVIEW OF ANNUAL BUSINESS
- Trustees to note the income and expenditure or the 2019/20 financial year. There was £0 income and expenditure was met by Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council.
- TO RESOLVE: To continue the standing resolution that Cameley Playing Field Charity ‘transfer’ future income generated by the hire of Cameley Playing Field (to include the sports pavilion) to trustee Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council.
- TO RESOLVE: To continue the standing resolution that expenditure for maintenance of Cameley Playing Field (to include the sports pavilion) is met by Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council at the monthly Parish Council Meeting.
- Trustees to note and consider that Cameley Playing Field does not operate a separate bank account for the Charity.
- To note that the planned meeting on 10th June 2020 was postponed to 12th Jan 2021
- To note that the Cameley Field Management Committee as per the constitution updated 1-July-1998 is not formed and therefore the Parish Council as trustees act in place of the management committee. The Parish Council hold a charity meeting annually rather than quarterly committee meetings.
- To consider any other trustee business.
CPF21-01_5. GOVERNANCE & DOCUMENTATION
To review the suitability of governance and documentation and agree that the original governing document – 1957 Trust Deed and Deed of Variation 6th Nov 1991 are fit for purpose.
CPF21-01_6. CAMELEY PLAYING FIELD HIRE RATES
TO RESOLVE: Hire rates for use of the Playing Field as £5 per hour for small business related activities, or at the discretion of the Parish Council to use the same hire rates as the village hall for larger activities. There is normally no charge for not for profit small groups using the Playing Field.
CPF21-01_7. NEXT MEETING
TO RESOLVE: The next meeting of Cameley Playing Field Charity will take place on 11th January 2022 and will follow the Meeting of the Parish Council.