CAMELEY PLAYING FIELD CHARITY
Charity no: 304504
Present: Cllr Jon Sebright (Chairman), Cllr Sara Box, Cllr Philip Warden, Cllr Stephen Marsh and Philip Edwards (Clerk)
Online meeting with public access held via zoom.
Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council is the corporate body that acts as trustees to Cameley Playing Field and holds Cameley Playing Field in Trust (the charity no 304504). The annual meeting of the Charity was held at 21:30 hours, following the Parish Council meeting.
CPF21-01_1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
Apologies for absence were received from Helen Neary
CPF21-01_2. DECLARATION OF INTEREST
There were no declarations of interest.
CPF21-01_3. CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
The minutes of the Charity Trust Meeting held on 12th June 2019 were approved as a true record and signed by the Chairman.
CPF21-01_4. CHAIRMAN’S REVIEW OF ANNUAL BUSINESS
- Trustees noted the income and expenditure or the 2019/20 financial year. There was £0 income and expenditure was met by Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council.
- RESOLVED: To continue the standing resolution that Cameley Playing Field Charity ‘transfer’ future income generated by the hire of Cameley Playing Field (to include the sports pavilion) to trustee Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council.
- RESOLVED: To continue the standing resolution that expenditure for maintenance of Cameley Playing Field (to include the sports pavilion) is met by Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council at the monthly Parish Council Meeting.
- Trustees noted and considered that Cameley Playing Field does not operate a separate bank account for the Charity.
- Noted: that the planned meeting on 10th June 2020 was postponed to 12th Jan 2021
- Noted: that the Cameley Field Management Committee as per the constitution updated 1-July-1998 is not formed and therefore the Parish Council as trustees act in place of the management committee. The Parish Council hold a charity meeting annually rather than quarterly committee meetings.
- The Clerk confirmed that advise has been requested from the charity commission regarding the arrrangements in item 6 above.
CPF21-01_5. GOVERNANCE & DOCUMENTATION
The Parish Council as trustees reviewed the suitability of governance and documentation and agree that the original governing document – 1957 Trust Deed and Deed of Variation 6th Nov 1991 are fit for purpose.
CPF21-01_6. CAMELEY PLAYING FIELD HIRE RATES
RESOLVED: Hire rates for use of the Playing Field as £5 per hour for small business related activities, or at the discretion of the Parish Council to use the same hire rates as the village hall for larger activities. There is normally no charge for not for profit small groups using the Playing Field.
CPF21-01_7. NEXT MEETING
RESOLVED: The next meeting of Cameley Playing Field Charity will take place on 11th January 2022 and will follow the Meeting of the Parish Council.