Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council, Precis Minutes for Cameley Playing Field Charity Annual meeting 11th January 2022, 7pm, Temple Cloud Village Hall.
CAMELEY PLAYING FIELD CHARITY
Charity no: 304504
Trustee members present: Jon Sebright, Sara Cass, David Cottis, Stephen Marsh and Helen Neary
Also present: Philip Edwards (Clerk)
Online meeting access from the following web address: http://www.templecloud.org.uk/meeting
Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council is the corporate body that acts as trustees to Cameley Playing Field and holds Cameley Playing Field in Trust (the charity no 304504). The annual meeting of the Charity took place at 19:00 hours, prior to the Parish Council meeting.
CPF22-01_1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
Apologies for absence were received from Phil Warden and Sara Box.
CPF22-01_2. DECLARATION OF INTEREST
There were no declarations of interest.
CPF22-01_3. CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
The minutes of the Charity Trust Meeting held on 12th January 2021 were approved as a true record and signed by the Chairman.
CPF22-01_4. CHAIRMAN’S REVIEW OF ANNUAL BUSINESS
- Trustees noted the income and expenditure for the 2020/21 financial year. There was £0 income and expenditure was met by Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council.
- RESOLVED: To continue the standing resolution that Cameley Playing Field Charity ‘transfer’ future income generated by the hire of Cameley Playing Field to trustee Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council.
- RESOLVED: To continue the standing resolution that expenditure for maintenance of Cameley Playing Field is met by Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council at the monthly Parish Council Meeting.
- Trustees noted that Cameley Playing Field does not operate a separate bank account for the Charity. The Parish Council has resolved that the Parish Council Clerk may open a charity bank account if this is deemed beneficial for grant applications.
- Noted: that the pavillion demolition was completed in 2021 and a new lawn was seeded in its place.
- Noted: that the Cameley Field Management Committee as per the constitution updated 1-July-1998 is not formed and therefore the Parish Council as trustees act in place of the management committee. The Parish Council hold a charity meeting annually rather than quarterly committee meetings.
- There was no other trustee business to consider.
CPF22-01_5. GOVERNANCE & DOCUMENTATION
The suitability of governance documentation and the original governing document – 1957 Trust Deed and Deed of Variation 6th Nov 1991 were reviewed as fit for purpose.
CPF22-01_6. CAMELEY PLAYING FIELD HIRE RATES
RESOLVED: The hire rates for use of the playing field as set by the parish council were reviewed and approved
CPF22-01_7. NEXT MEETING
RESOLVED: The next meeting of Cameley Playing Field Charity was approved to take place on 10th January 2023.
Agreed as a correct record,
signed by the Chairman of the meeting: _______________________ on:_______________
(Chairman initial all other pages)
- Status: Approved