Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council, Precis Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting on 9th February 2021
Present: Cllr Jon Sebright (Chairman), Cllr Sara Box, Cllr Helen Neary, Cllr Stephen Marsh and Cllr Philip Warden
Also Present: Clerk: Philip Edwards
2021-02_1. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION
There were no members of the public present.
2021-02_2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
There were no apologies for absence.
2021-02_3. DECLARATION OF INTEREST
There were no requests for dispensations or declarations of disclosable pecuniary or personal interests in accordance with the PC Code of Conduct.
2021-02_4. CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
That the minutes of the extraordinary meeting of the Parish Council which took place on Monday 1st February 2021 were approved as an accurate record and signed by the Chairman.
2021-02_5. CHAIRMANS REPORT
Update from the Chairman.
– The Chairman gave an update on BANES local plan briefing.
2021-02_6. CLERKS REPORT
The Clerk gave an update on correspondence received:
– Brandown Close – a collapsing arch was reported to Brandown Close management, who have removed the arch.
– Timsbury Parish Council have been in touch regarding pump track and planning considerations
– Ubley Parish Council have been in touch regarding antisocial off-road vehicle driving
The installation of the footpath from the Village Hall car park to the playground has been completed and the community feedback has been very positive.
Grant funding opportunities are being collated: http://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/grant-funding-opportunities/
2021-02_7. INTERNAL AUDITOR REPORT
RESOLVED: The report from the internal auditor was received and reviewed. The council is following good practice, and recommendations have been implemented.
Refer to APPENDIX 1: Monthly Cash Book Entries
- RESOLVED payments for the month (APPENDIX 1) total: £1054.73
- Noted: regular payments for the month, credit card purchases for the month and income for the month. (APPENDIX 2)
- RESOLVED: bank reconciliation (Refer to APPENDIX 3 Bank Reconciliation) Cllr Warden has checked the statements and cash book and reported there were no exceptions to report.
- Noted: Year to date spend against budget.
- Noted: fund transfers (APPENDIX 2)
2021-02_9. ELECTRICITY SUPPLY CONTRACT
Quotations, supplier and fixed term options were considered for the renewal of an electricity supply contract for the village hall.
RESOLVED: the clerk will order a three year fixed deal with the current supplier.
2021-02_10. AGREEMENTS FOR APPROVAL
- RESOLVED: The council authorises the clerk to sign the Internal Auditor Letter of Engagement.
- RESOLVED: The council authorises the clerk to sign the BANES parish agency agreement.
2021-02_11. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
Planning Application Reference: 21/00223/FUL
Address of Proposal: Bridge Barn, Temple Bridge, Temple Cloud, Bristol, Bath And North East Somerset, BS39 5AA
Proposal: Erection of ground floor rear extension and alterations to detached dwelling house.
RESOLVED: The Parish Council support this application
Planning Application Reference: 21/00231/ADCOU
Address of Proposal: Cinderlands, Cameley Road, Cameley, Bristol, Bath And North East Somerset, BS39 5AF
Proposal: Prior approval request for change of use from agricultural building to 1 no. dwelling (C3) and for associated operational development.
RESOLVED: The Parish Council do not object to this application.
To note any updates from previous planning applications:
Previous planning applications and decisions were noted: http://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/planning-applications/
2021-02_12. POLICIES FOR REVIEW AND APPROVAL
New Policies Approved:
- RESOLVED: The Investment Strategy was approved and adopted.
- RESOLVED: The Reserves Policy was approved and adopted.
- RESOLVED: The GDPR Risk Assessment was approved and adopted.
Policies Reviewed and Approved:
- RESOVED: The Procurement Policy was reviewed and approved.
- RESOVED: The Risk Management Scheme was reviewed and approved.
- RESOVED: The Village Hall Risk Assessment was reviewed and approved.
- RESOVED: The Asset Register was reviewed and approved, with the Cotswold gravel path to be added.
2021-02_13. PUMP TRACK REPORT
Cllr Neary gave an update with Cllr Marsh on the pump track progress and action required.
A tender document is being prepared for consideration by the council.
A working party has been provisionally booked for Monday 1st March to consider the Tender Document.
The Clerk will check the playing field archives for a drainage map.
2021-02_14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
RESOLVED: Date of next scheduled meeting of the Parish Council: Tuesday 9th March 2021
- Status: Approved