CAMELEY PLAYING FIELD CHARITY
Charity no: 304504
To Councillors: Sara Box, Jon Elford, Andrew Kirkby, Jon Sebright (Chairman), Philip Warden and Mark Wilson (Vice Chairman)
Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council is the corporate body that acts as trustees to Cameley Playing Field and holds Cameley Playing Field in Trust (charity no 304504). The annual meeting of the Charity will take place immediately after the 7:30pm Parish Council meeting, at approximately 8.45pm.
CPF_2401_ APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To receive any apologies for absence
CPF_2401_ DECLARATION OF INTEREST
To receive any Declarations of Interest.
CPF_2401_ CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
That the minutes of the Charity Trust Meeting held on 21st February 2023 are approved as a true record and signed by the Chairman.
CPF_2401_ CHAIRMAN’S REVIEW OF ANNUAL BUSINESS
- Trustees to note the income and expenditure for the 2022/23 financial year. There was £0 income and expenditure was met by Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council. These figures to be submitted on the annual return January 2024.
- TO RESOLVE: To continue the standing resolution that Cameley Playing Field Charity ‘transfer’ future income generated by the hire of Cameley Playing Field to trustee Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council.
- TO RESOLVE: To continue the standing resolution that expenditure for maintenance of Cameley Playing Field is met by Temple Cloud with Cameley Parish Council at the monthly Parish Council Meeting.
- To note: Cameley Playing Field does not operate a separate bank account for the Charity. The Parish Council has resolved that the Parish Council Clerk may open a charity bank account if this is deemed beneficial for grant applications.
- To note: The Charity details with the Charity Commission report that the Charity does not have a bank account. The Clerk, Philip Edwards has been designated the main point of contact for the charity commission. The Parish Council is recorded as the trustee with the Charity Commission.
- To note: The Cameley Field Management Committee (indicated in the 1-July-1998 updated constitution) is not formed and therefore the Parish Council act in place of the management committee. The Parish Council hold a charity meeting annually rather than quarterly committee meetings.
- To consider any other trustee business.
CPF_2401_ GOVERNANCE & DOCUMENTATION
To review the suitability of governance and documentation and agree that the original governing document – 1957 Trust Deed and Deed of Variation 6th Nov 1991 are fit for purpose.
CPF_2401_ CAMELEY PLAYING FIELD HIRE RATES
To note, hire rates for use of the playing field as set by the parish council. These rates are reviewed annually by the parish council:
CPF_2401_ NEXT MEETING
TO RESOLVE: The next meeting of Cameley Playing Field Charity is planned to take place in January 2025.