You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council to be held at 7.30pm on Tuesday 12th October 2021 at Temple Cloud Village Hall.
Philip Edwards, Parish Clerk,
6th Oct 2021
Meeting Location: Temple Cloud Village Hall
Members of the public are advised to attend online to reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission:
Online link: http://www.templecloud.org.uk/meeting/
Please notify the clerk of any intention to record or film a meeting in order that necessary arrangements can be made. “Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting is permitted unless the public are excluded by reason of the confidential nature of the business or where publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest.” SO2.6
2021-10_1. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION SESSION
Members of the public are requested to raise any matter during this session as the rest of the meeting is not open to public participation. Members of the public and press are entitled to attend the meeting unless the Parish Council by resolution enters a confidential session. Within this public session, members of the public may make representations, ask and answer questions and give evidence on any matter affecting or of concern, by addressing the Chairman. SO2.6
2021-10_2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To note and decide on apologies for absence.
2021-10_3. DECLARATION OF INTEREST
To consider any requests of dispensations and to receive any declarations of disclosable pecuniary or personal interests in accordance with the PC Code of Conduct and to consider and grant any dispensation requests.
2021-10_4. CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
TO RESOLVE: That the minutes of the meeting of the Parish Council which took place on Tuesday 14th September 2021 are approved as an accurate record and signed by the Chairman.
2021-10_5. DOUBLE YELLOW LINES PROPOSALS
TO RESOLVE: Feedback to BANES regarding proposals for double yellow lines.
See report: http://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/2021-10-double-yellow-lines-proposals/
2021-10_6. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
2021-10_7. CLERK’S REPORT
- A cleaner has been appointed on a self employed basis for the village hall.
- TO RESOLVE: To renew the Cameley School village hall hire arrangement of £300 for up to 75 hours during the 2021-22 school year
- The website has been updated with SSL certification via Cloudflare. This should remove browser security warnings.
- The online calendar of upcoming meetings has been updated: http://www.templecloud.org.uk/agenda/upcoming-meetings/
- Councilors training records have been published in preparation for the LCAS award:
2021-10_8. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
TO RESOLVE: Requests for consultation:
Application Reference: 21/04177/FUL
Application Address: Cameley House, Cameley Road, Cameley, Bristol, Bath And North East Somerset, BS39 5AJ
Proposal: Replacement of carport following demolition of partially collapsed existing carport
To note any updates from previous planning applications: http://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/planning-applications/
Refer to ‘2021-10 PCM: Finance Reports’: https://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/2021-10-finance-reports/
- TO RESOLVE: payments to approve listed on ‘2021-10 PCM: Finance Reports’ totalling £975.63
- To note payments and Income to report
- To note: bank reconciliation for September
- TO RESOLVE: To authorise the Clerk to open a second Unity bank account for the Cameley Playing Field Charity to receive charity based grants.
2021-10_10. POLICIES FOR REVIEW
TO RESOLVE: Adoption and review of the following policies:
- Scheme of delegation (no changes, for review): https://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/scheme-of-delegation/
- Christmas Tree Risk Assessment (new updates for review): https://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/risk-assessment-christmas-lights-and-christmas-tree/
- Safeguarding Policy (new policy adoption): https://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/safeguarding-policy/
- Action Plan 2021-22 (new updates for review): https://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/2021-2022-action-plan/
2021-10_11. LOCAL COUNCIL AWARD SCHEME
The Clerk has completed the supporting evidence required for the foundation level local council award scheme.
TO RESOLVE: The Council confirms by resolution that it recognises its duties in relation to bio-diversity and crime and disorder and that all documentation and information is in place for the foundation level of the local council award scheme.
2021-10_12. PUMP TRACK
To note: The pump track working party reviewed the selected pump track tender application. In accordance with the Parish Council resolution, Velosolutions have been notified of their successful selection as the preferred shortlisted supplier. It has been highlighted to the supplier that this is subject to successful grant applications by the Parish Council.
To review: Grant applications to support the pump track.
TO RESOLVE: To appoint a pump track committee and agree the terms of reference.
TO RESOLVE: To appoint members of the pump track committee
TO RESOLVE: To appoint a Chairman of the pump track committee
2021-10_13. TEMPLE CLOUD SHOP AS AN ASSET OF COMMUNITY VALUE
The Parish Council has received requests from local residents by email to consider submitting an application to BANES to list the Temple Cloud shop (Central Convenience Stores) as an asset of community value. See report: https://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/2021-10-temple-cloud-shop-and-assets-of-community-value/
TO RESOLVE: To submit an application to nominate Central Convenience Stores as an asset of community value
2021-10_14. TRAFFIC MIRROR FOR GILLETS LANE
A request has been received to install a road safety mirror on the Cameley Green for vehicles/ambulances exiting Gillets Lane.
For consideration for further action: https://www.templecloud.org.uk/documents/gillets-lane-road-traffic-mirror/
2021-10_15. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
TO RESOLVE: Date of next meeting: Tuesday 9th November 2021